How to Use for Phonological Therapy:
This fun game can be used for phonological therapy to eliminate phonological processes like Final Consonant Deletion. You can use this game to work on auditory discrimination or spoken production at the single word level. I also show you how to adapt this for children who need a little more incentive to play.
Click Below to Download Carrie’s Final Consonant Deletion Worksheets that have some minimal pairs:
Click Here to Learn Which Type of Speech Sound Therapy to Use for a Child (Artic, phonology, core word, or cycles)
More Resources for Speech-Language Pathologists:
Looking for more therapy ideas and resources to help you provide the BEST services to your clients? Join us in The SLP Solution, our membership program for speech-language professionals! Inside the membership, you’ll find:
- Step-By-Step Guides for teaching a variety of speech/language/communication skills
- Pre-Made Worksheets and Therapy Activities for hundreds of different topics
- Training Videos for dealing with difficult disorders or problems
- Answers to Your Questions in our exclusive SLP community
- Tools and Resources to help you with your paperwork and admin tasks
- Continuing Education through our monthly webinars and webinar recordings
To join us in the full SLP Solution, or to snag a free membership, click on the button below!