Do you have any students struggling with that tricky /r/ sound? Christine Ristuccia from Say it Right has the 10 missing links to treating the /r/ sound and she shares the first 5 steps with us here!
Below are the links to the products that were talked about in the Speechie show:
- The Speech Therapy Solution (https://www.slpsolution.com/pediatric-signup/)
- Say it Right (sayitright.org)
- Entire World of /r/ Advanced Screener (http://www.sayitright.org/advancedscreening.html)
- /r/ Makeover Course (http://www.sayitright.org/christine-ristuccia/r-makeover-course/)
If you’d rather listen to the audio version of the Speechie Show, click here:
Or you can read the full transcript by clicking here: Speechie Show Ep. 2 Transcript.
More Resources for Speech-Language Pathologists:
Looking for more therapy ideas and resources to help you provide the BEST services to your clients? Join us in The SLP Solution, our membership program for speech-language professionals! Inside the membership, you’ll find:
- Step-By-Step Guides for teaching a variety of speech/language/communication skills
- Pre-Made Worksheets and Therapy Activities for hundreds of different topics
- Training Videos for dealing with difficult disorders or problems
- Answers to Your Questions in our exclusive SLP community
- Tools and Resources to help you with your paperwork and admin tasks
- Continuing Education through our monthly webinars and webinar recordings
To join us in the full SLP Solution, or to snag a free membership, click on the button below!