Do you have any speech-room fakers? You know, the ones who can do their fluency strategies perfectly in the speech room but can’t remember them at all in the classroom? Well, Meredith from Peachie Speechie is here to help! In this video, Meredith shares her top 5 tips for increasing carry-over of fluency strategies.
Below are the links to the products that were talked about in the Speechie show:
- Peachie Speechie: www.peachiespeechie.com
- Fluency Workbook: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Fluency-Therapy-Activities-Stuttering-Therapy-2864726
If you’d rather listen to the audio version of the Speechie Show, click here:
Or you can read the full transcript by clicking here: thespeechieshowep5.
More Resources for Speech-Language Pathologists:
Looking for more therapy ideas and resources to help you provide the BEST services to your clients? Join us in The SLP Solution, our membership program for speech-language professionals! Inside the membership, you’ll find:
- Step-By-Step Guides for teaching a variety of speech/language/communication skills
- Pre-Made Worksheets and Therapy Activities for hundreds of different topics
- Training Videos for dealing with difficult disorders or problems
- Answers to Your Questions in our exclusive SLP community
- Tools and Resources to help you with your paperwork and admin tasks
- Continuing Education through our monthly webinars and webinar recordings
To join us in the full SLP Solution, or to snag a free membership, click on the button below!