Welcome to the first episode of Speech Therapy: Storm of the Brains!
I’m your host, Carrie Clark and today I will be brainstorming therapy ideas for keeping kids motivated in speech with my special guest host, Luke Barber from www.HomeSpeechHome.com.
Links from Today’s Episode:
Luke’s Star Cards and Teacher of the Day Printout: www.speechandlanguagekids.com/luke
Ask a Question: www.speechandlanguagekids.com/ask
More Resources for Speech-Language Pathologists:
Looking for more therapy ideas and resources to help you provide the BEST services to your clients? Join us in The SLP Solution, our membership program for speech-language professionals! Inside the membership, you’ll find:
- Step-By-Step Guides for teaching a variety of speech/language/communication skills
- Pre-Made Worksheets and Therapy Activities for hundreds of different topics
- Training Videos for dealing with difficult disorders or problems
- Answers to Your Questions in our exclusive SLP community
- Tools and Resources to help you with your paperwork and admin tasks
- Continuing Education through our monthly webinars and webinar recordings
To join us in the full SLP Solution, or to snag a free membership, click on the button below!