In this episode of Speech Therapy: Storm of the Brains, Carrie Clark is joined by Jeff Stepen from www.conversationsinspeech.com to discuss activities that will help target core vocabulary for AAC users.
Core Vocabulary for AAC Users Links:
Ask a Question: www.speechandlanguagekids.com/ask
More Resources for Speech-Language Pathologists:
Looking for more therapy ideas and resources to help you provide the BEST services to your clients? Join us in The SLP Solution, our membership program for speech-language professionals! Inside the membership, you’ll find:
- Step-By-Step Guides for teaching a variety of speech/language/communication skills
- Pre-Made Worksheets and Therapy Activities for hundreds of different topics
- Training Videos for dealing with difficult disorders or problems
- Answers to Your Questions in our exclusive SLP community
- Tools and Resources to help you with your paperwork and admin tasks
- Continuing Education through our monthly webinars and webinar recordings
To join us in the full SLP Solution, or to snag a free membership, click on the button below!