Thanks for stopping by! This video is going to show you my favorite tools for making my job as a speech therapist easier. These productivity hacking tools will show you how to get your work done more quickly and more easily. Click the video to view my hacks!
Links Shared in This Video:
- Evernote Note-Taking Software (Free):
- Speech Pathology Continuing Education Courses (Paid):
- Phrase Express Software for Saving Time on Typing (Free):
- ASHA’s Practice Portal for Finding Research (Free):
- Highlights Magazines for Cheap Therapy Materials (Paid):
- Speech Buddies Tools for Faster Progress in Articulation Therapy (Paid):
www.speechandlanguagekids.com/speechbuddies (Affiliate link, you’ll get $15 off and I’ll get a small kickback if you purchase. Thanks in advance if you do!)
- My Ebooks and Free Games/Therapy Materials (Paid and Free Options):
- The Speech Therapy Solution: Membership Site with Resources and Training Videos for Speech Therapists (Paid):
Want More Productivity Hacks?
Thanks for watching! For more tips to make your job as a speech therapist easier, sign up for my mailing list today!
More Resources for Speech-Language Pathologists:
Looking for more therapy ideas and resources to help you provide the BEST services to your clients? Join us in The SLP Solution, our membership program for speech-language professionals! Inside the membership, you’ll find:
- Step-By-Step Guides for teaching a variety of speech/language/communication skills
- Pre-Made Worksheets and Therapy Activities for hundreds of different topics
- Training Videos for dealing with difficult disorders or problems
- Answers to Your Questions in our exclusive SLP community
- Tools and Resources to help you with your paperwork and admin tasks
- Continuing Education through our monthly webinars and webinar recordings
To join us in the full SLP Solution, or to snag a free membership, click on the button below!