Working with students with autism? Linda Silver joined us live on January 22nd from Looks Like Language to share 5 tips for using visual supports to help your students on the autism spectrum expand communication skills and reduce inappropriate behaviors. #speechieshow
Below are the links to the products that were talked about in the Speechie show:
- Facebook page
- Getting Started with Autism – Free Guide
- TPT Store
- Adapted Books for Special Education & Speech: Core Vocabulary- Play!
If you’d rather listen to the audio version of the Speechie Show, click here:
More Resources for Speech-Language Pathologists:
Looking for more therapy ideas and resources to help you provide the BEST services to your clients? Join us in The SLP Solution, our membership program for speech-language professionals! Inside the membership, you’ll find:
- Step-By-Step Guides for teaching a variety of speech/language/communication skills
- Pre-Made Worksheets and Therapy Activities for hundreds of different topics
- Training Videos for dealing with difficult disorders or problems
- Answers to Your Questions in our exclusive SLP community
- Tools and Resources to help you with your paperwork and admin tasks
- Continuing Education through our monthly webinars and webinar recordings
To join us in the full SLP Solution, or to snag a free membership, click on the button below!