Free Speech and Language Games and Cards
Hey everybody! My speech and language games and cards are currently all free on my “Speech Therapy Materials” page! I have printable file folder games and cards that you can use at home to help improve your child’s speech and language skills. Many of these materials are free or very inexpensive. Check them out by visiting my store:
These speech and language games and cards target a variety of speech and language skills, including:
- Teaching and practicing new grammar skills
- Increasing receptive and expressive vocabulary
- Teaching a child to ask and answer questions appropriately
- Improving categorization for new vocabulary
- Encouraging group participation in speech and language activities
- Sequencing and describing series of events
You will also find other great resources besides speech and language games and cards, including:
- Homework sheets and printables for various speech and language skills
- E-books full of information, resources, and step-by-step guides for choosing and teaching speech and language skills
And did I mention, many of them are available for free!! These products are appropriate for parents, teachers, and speech-language pathologists. They are also designed to work well for a single student or for large groups of students working together. Once the activities have been taught, they can also be used for independent self practice. Each product comes with instructions for how to use it to target a variety of speech and language skills.
Best yet, all products come with a money-back guarantee. If you’re not happy, I will refund your money, no questions asked! I believe in the quality of my products and I use them all regularly with my clients. I hope that you will find them as useful and helpful as I do!
Which one is your favorite? Leave a comment below to let me know! Thanks for reading!