Welcome to the second episode of Speech Therapy: Storm of the Brains!
I’m your host, Carrie Clark and today I will be brainstorming therapy ideas for a non-verbal child who makes sounds but doesn’t have any real words.
Today I’m joined by my guest host, Lauren Caffey from the Expressly Speaking Teachers Pay Teachers Store
Links from Today’s Episode:
Lauren’s excellent Teachers Pay Teachers store: www.speechandlanguagekids.com/lauren
Ask a Question: www.speechandlanguagekids.com/ask
Join the Membership Site:
Join the Membership Site for more Speech Therapy Help and Training: www.speechandlanguagekids.com/tsts
As a member, you’ll get the following benefits:
- A new training video each week day that answers one member’s question
- Access to the entire library of past training videos
- One monthly webinar for continuing education credit
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group for bouncing ideas off other speech therapists
- Discounts on Carrie’s eBooks