Are you struggling to know the best way to do push-in therapy or co-teach? I’ve put together the top 9 models for co-teaching and push-in therapy for speech therapists and other professionals. Watch the video for explanations and click the button below to download the handout with all 9 models (with examples) so you can share with your team and decide on which model is best for you!
- Thanks to Meredith from Peachie Speech for the awesome speech therapy shirt!
- Comics in video created by ToonDoo.com
More Resources for Speech-Language Pathologists:
Looking for more therapy ideas and resources to help you provide the BEST services to your clients? Join us in The SLP Solution, our membership program for speech-language professionals! Inside the membership, you’ll find:
- Step-By-Step Guides for teaching a variety of speech/language/communication skills
- Pre-Made Worksheets and Therapy Activities for hundreds of different topics
- Training Videos for dealing with difficult disorders or problems
- Answers to Your Questions in our exclusive SLP community
- Tools and Resources to help you with your paperwork and admin tasks
- Continuing Education through our monthly webinars and webinar recordings
To join us in the full SLP Solution, or to snag a free membership, click on the button below!