Apps and technology can be a great tool for children with Childhood Apraxia of Speech. In this video, Carrie Clark shows some excellent apraxia apps for use with children who have Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS).
Watch the video above to find out about some great apraxia apps that can be used for children with Childhood Apraxia of Speech. Carrie shares her favorite apps and how they can be used to help a child with apraxia. Follow the links below to find out more about the apps mentioned in the video above.
Childhood apraxia of speech is a motor disorder that causes children to have difficulty producing speech sounds. To find out more about childhood apraxia of speech, click the link below:
Click Here to Learn More about Childhood Apraxia of Speech
Articulation Station: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/articulation-station/id467415882?mt=8
Speech Flip Book: http://tactustherapy.com/app/speechflipbook/
Weber Photo Artic Castle: http://www.superduperinc.com/products/view.aspx?pid=MXAPBK2355#.VXB8rPnF98E
Slow Tunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/slowtunes/id657117134?mt=8
Speech Tutor: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/speech-tutor/id424752543?mt=8
More Resources for Speech-Language Pathologists:
Looking for more therapy ideas and resources to help you provide the BEST services to your clients? Join us in The SLP Solution, our membership program for speech-language professionals! Inside the membership, you’ll find:
- Step-By-Step Guides for teaching a variety of speech/language/communication skills
- Pre-Made Worksheets and Therapy Activities for hundreds of different topics
- Training Videos for dealing with difficult disorders or problems
- Answers to Your Questions in our exclusive SLP community
- Tools and Resources to help you with your paperwork and admin tasks
- Continuing Education through our monthly webinars and webinar recordings
To join us in the full SLP Solution, or to snag a free membership, click on the button below!