There are a TON of apps in the app stores that can be used for speech therapy. How do you know which ones will help and which ones are a waste of time and money? Jessica Solari from Consonantly Speaking joins us in this video to show us how to use evidence-based practice to determine which apps are best for your students/clients.
Below are the links to the products that were talked about in the Speechie show:
If you’d rather listen to the audio version of the Speechie Show, click here:
Or you can read the full transcript by clicking here: thespeechieshowep4
More Resources for Speech-Language Pathologists:
Looking for more therapy ideas and resources to help you provide the BEST services to your clients? Join us in The SLP Solution, our membership program for speech-language professionals! Inside the membership, you’ll find:
- Step-By-Step Guides for teaching a variety of speech/language/communication skills
- Pre-Made Worksheets and Therapy Activities for hundreds of different topics
- Training Videos for dealing with difficult disorders or problems
- Answers to Your Questions in our exclusive SLP community
- Tools and Resources to help you with your paperwork and admin tasks
- Continuing Education through our monthly webinars and webinar recordings
To join us in the full SLP Solution, or to snag a free membership, click on the button below!