Let me show you the best resources for finding online reading materials that you can use for story recall or other literacy activities during speech therapy!
- Lists of books that support various common core curriculum areas
- Can buy the books through the website or just see the titles and look in your own library
- Free leveled readers (PDF books)
- Read on the computer, on iPad, or print out
- Includes below-level, on-level, above-level, and English-language learners for Kind-5th grade
- Paid subscription site with leveled books (over 1,000!) across 27 difficulty levels
- Connected to common core curriculum
- Also includes lesson plans, worksheets, assessments, fluency passages, phonological awareness, vocabulary activities, graphic organizers, guided reading activities, and more!
- $100 per year but there is a free trial
More Resources for Speech-Language Pathologists:
Looking for more therapy ideas and resources to help you provide the BEST services to your clients? Join us in The SLP Solution, our membership program for speech-language professionals! Inside the membership, you’ll find:
- Step-By-Step Guides for teaching a variety of speech/language/communication skills
- Pre-Made Worksheets and Therapy Activities for hundreds of different topics
- Training Videos for dealing with difficult disorders or problems
- Answers to Your Questions in our exclusive SLP community
- Tools and Resources to help you with your paperwork and admin tasks
- Continuing Education through our monthly webinars and webinar recordings
To join us in the full SLP Solution, or to snag a free membership, click on the button below!