Social Skills Videos
One of the best ways to teach social skills to children is through the use of videos. Children who are having trouble learning appropriate social skills benefit from being able to watch demonstrations of the skills being performed.
In this article about video modeling, I explain why you should use video modeling and how to create your own videos.
But Let’s Be Honest! Who Actually Has Time to Make Their Own Social Skills Videos?
How to Use the Social Videos
Once you get signed up, let me show you how to run a social skills group using the videos.
More Resources for Speech-Language Pathologists:
Looking for more therapy ideas and resources to help you provide the BEST services to your clients? Join us in The SLP Solution, our membership program for speech-language professionals! Inside the membership, you’ll find:
- Step-By-Step Guides for teaching a variety of speech/language/communication skills
- Pre-Made Worksheets and Therapy Activities for hundreds of different topics
- Training Videos for dealing with difficult disorders or problems
- Answers to Your Questions in our exclusive SLP community
- Tools and Resources to help you with your paperwork and admin tasks
- Continuing Education through our monthly webinars and webinar recordings
To join us in the full SLP Solution, or to snag a free membership, click on the button below!